- Erie, PA: 17; Wind Chill: 17
- Franklin, PA: 18; Wind Chill: 18
- New Castle, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 28
- Butler, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 22
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 31; Wind Chill: 31
- Uniontown, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 28
- State College, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 12
- Frederick, MD: 28; Wind Chill: 28
- BWI Airport, MD: 29; Wind Chill: 29
- DC (KDCA): 35; Wind Chill: 35
Main threat: 1-3″ of snow across much of western PA today. Could see up to 4″ in the higher elevations. Slick roads possible for morning commute.
- Today: Snow. Could change over to rain in SW PA. Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: 20s
- Thursday: Chance of light snow may linger. Highs: Mid to Upper 20s Overnight Lows: Mid 10s to Low 20s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Afternoon Highs: Upper 20s to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: 20s
Main threat: Rain/snow today should move in mainly after school starts. 1-2″ of accumulation north of the city, with potential for more in northern MD. Slippery roads.
- Today: Snow early changing over to rain in DC. 1-2″ accumulations possible in suburbs north of DC. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s to Low 30s
- Thursday: Partly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Low 30s
Good News: Dry conditions after today for the rest of the work week.
Bad News: Slick roads possible today. Colder outlook potential next week.