- Erie, PA: 11; Wind Chill: -6
- Franklin, PA: 1; Wind Chill: -16
- New Castle, PA: 1; Wind Chill: -14
- Butler, PA: 1; Wind Chill: -16
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 0; Wind Chill: -18
- Uniontown, PA: -3; Wind Chill: -18
- State College, PA: 3; Wind Chill: -14
- Frederick, MD: 10; Wind Chill: 0
- BWI Airport, MD: 8; Wind Chill: -7
- DC (KDCA): 12; Wind Chill: 0
Main threat: Wind chills well below 0 expected. Snow late tonight into Friday could cause slippery roads.
- Today: Snow risk dies down. Partly cloudy, otherwise. Breezy. Highs: Upper Single Digits to Low 10s Overnight Lows: Upper Single Digits to Low 10s
- Friday: Snow likely. Breezy. Highs: Mid to Upper 10s Overnight Lows: +/- Single Digits
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Erie could see a chance of lingering snow. Highs: Upper Single Digits to Mid 10s Overnight Lows: Single Digits
Main threat: Cold. Wind chills in the positive and negative single digits.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 10s to Low 20s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s/Low 20s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 10s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs: Mid 20s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 10s
Good News: Temperatures to return closer to normal by early next week. Start of the second half of January looks to turn warmer.
Bad News: Frigid temperatures continue through the rest of the week. Snow could cause for slick roads overnight tonight into Friday in western PA.