- Erie, PA: 26; Wind Chill: 20
- Franklin, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 19
- New Castle, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 28
- Butler, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 28
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 31; Wind Chill: 31
- Uniontown, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- State College, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- Frederick, MD: 28; Wind Chill: 28
- BWI Airport, MD: 27; Wind Chill: 27
- DC (KDCA): 31; Wind Chill: 31
Main threat: Light snow over the next 3 days. 1-3″ of accumulation. Slick roads are possible.
- Today: Light snow risk continues. Afternoon Highs: Upper 20s/30s Overnight Lows: 20s
- Wednesday: Snow likely. Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: 20s
- Thursday: Chance of light snow. Highs: Mid 20s to Low 30s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s to Mid 20s
Main threat: Rain/snow on Wednesday could cause for slick roads/travel delays for morning/lunch commute.
- Today: Mostly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of rain/snow. 1-2″ accumulations possible north of DC. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s to Low 30s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
Good News: Temperatures stay fairly seasonal overall through the rest of the week.
Bad News: Moisture sticks around over the next 3 days. Cold potential early next week, but not as cold as what we’ve previously seen this Winter.