- Erie, PA: 15; Wind Chill: -3
- Franklin, PA: 9; Wind Chill: -6
- New Castle, PA: 8; Wind Chill: -9
- Butler, PA: 9; Wind Chill: -7
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 11; Wind Chill: -6
- Uniontown, PA: 9; Wind Chill: -5
- State College, PA: 12; Wind Chill: -5
- Frederick, MD: 28; Wind Chill: 19
- BWI Airport, MD: 19; Wind Chill: 11
- DC (KDCA): 26; Wind Chill: 18
Main threat: Heavy snow today in NW PA. Winds could reduce visibility, especially in NW PA. Wind chills well below 0 expected. Black ice possible this morning.
- Today: Lake-effect snow. Heavy at times. Windy. Wind chills below 0 expected. Highs: Low to Mid 10s Overnight Lows: +/- Single Digits
- Thursday: Snow risk dies down. Partly sunny, otherwise. Breezy. Highs: Upper Single Digits to Low 10s Overnight Lows: Upper Single Digits to Low 10s
- Friday: Snow likely. Breezy. Highs: Mid to Upper 10s Overnight Lows: Low Single Digits
Main threat: Cold. Black ice possible this morning.
- Today: Partly sunny. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 20s Overnight Lows: Low 10s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 20s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s/Low 20s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 10s
Good News: Temperatures to return closer to normal by early next week.
Bad News: Heavy snow possible in western PA. Very cold.