- Erie, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 20
- Franklin, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 18
- New Castle, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 19
- Butler, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 19
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 27; Wind Chill: 16
- Uniontown, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 19
- State College, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 18
- Frederick, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 24
- BWI Airport, MD: 32; Wind Chill: 25
- DC (KDCA): 28; Wind Chill: 22
Main threat: Light snow today. Rain and snow Sunday. Little of no snow accumulations expected. Temperatures cool down, so black ice and slick roads are possible.
- Today: Chance of light snow. Breezy. Afternoon Highs: Mid 20s to Low 30s Overnight Lows: Single Digits/Teens
- Saturday: Partly sunny NW PA. Temperatures increase/hold steady overnight. Breezy. Highs: Mid 30s to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Sunday: Chance of rain and snow. Breezy. Highs: Mid 30s to Low 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Breezy. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Sunday: Chance of showers. Highs: Mid to Upper 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Good News: Weekend thaw. Martin Luther King Day dries out if you have that off to enjoy.
Bad News: Rain and snow look to put a damper on things Sunday. Below to near normal temperatures late next week.