- Erie, PA: 14; Wind Chill: 0
- Franklin, PA: 7; Wind Chill: -6
- New Castle, PA: 10; Wind Chill: 10
- Butler, PA: 12; Wind Chill: -1
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 17; Wind Chill: 7
- Uniontown, PA: 18; Wind Chill: 18
- State College, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 11
- Frederick, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 26
- BWI Airport, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 25
- DC (KDCA): 38; Wind Chill: 29
Main threat: None.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Afternoon Highs: Low to Mid 20s Overnight Lows: Single Digits/Low 10s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: 20s Overnight Lows: Upper Single Digits to Mid 10s
- Thursday: Partly sunny. Highs: 20s Overnight Lows: Mid 10s to Low 20s
Main threat: Snow and sleet could cause for some slippery roadways if enough falls on Wednesday.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Temperatures decline during day. Breezy. Afternoon Highs: Low 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
- Wednesday: Mostly cloudy. Chance of sleet/snow. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 30s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
Good News: Warmer than normal weekend ahead. Slight cool down early next week in western PA before another warm up takes place mid to late next week.
Bad News: Warm up this weekend isn’t as long lasting as originally thought.