- Erie, PA: 11; Wind Chill: -1
- Franklin, PA: 12; Wind Chill: 1
- New Castle, PA: 10; Wind Chill: 10
- Butler, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 16
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 19; Wind Chill: 19
- Uniontown, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 19
- State College, PA: 21; Wind Chill: 11
- Frederick, MD: 23; Wind Chill: 23
- BWI Airport, MD: 27; Wind Chill: 27
- DC (KDCA): 32; Wind Chill: 26
Main threat: Chance of snow Friday. Not much, if any, accumulation.
- Today: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid 20s to Low 30s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s to Mid 20s
- Friday: Chance of snow. Breezy. Highs: Mid 20s to Low 30s Overnight Lows: Upper Single Digits/10s
- Saturday: Partly sunny. Temperatures increase/hold steady overnight. Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: 30s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid 30s to Low 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Breezy. Highs: Mid 30s to Low 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s to Low 30s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Good News: Mostly dry conditions overall the next 3 days (not much snow Friday). Weekend warmth.
Bad News: The second half of next week is on the cooling trend train sadly.