- Erie, PA: 8; Wind Chill: -7
- Franklin, PA: 1; Wind Chill: 1
- New Castle, PA: 5; Wind Chill: 5
- Butler, PA: 7; Wind Chill: -4
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 15; Wind Chill: 15
- Uniontown, PA: 18; Wind Chill: 18
- State College, PA: 9; Wind Chill: 9
- Frederick, MD: 25; Wind Chill: 17
- BWI Airport, MD: 24; Wind Chill: 15
- DC (KDCA): 27; Wind Chill: 18
Main threat: Chance of snow Friday. Shouldn’t amount to much.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: 20s Overnight Lows: 10s
- Thursday: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid 20s to Low 30s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s to Mid 20s
- Friday: Chance of snow. Breezy. Highs: Low to Mid 20s Overnight Lows: 10s
Main threat: Snow and sleet could cause for some slippery roadways.
- Today: Sleet/snow. Mostly cloudy otherwise. Highs: Low 30s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 30s to Low 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Breezy. Highs: Mid 30s to Low 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
Good News: Weekend turns quite a bit warmer. Conditions stay relatively dry through the early weekend.
Bad News: The latter half of next week could see colder risks and below normal temperatures overall as a trough could dig into the region.