- Erie, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 3
- Franklin, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 0
- New Castle, PA: 18; Wind Chill: 3
- Butler, PA: 18; Wind Chill: 3
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 19; Wind Chill: 4
- Uniontown, PA: 18; Wind Chill: 6
- State College, PA: 19; Wind Chill: 4
- Frederick, MD: 22; Wind Chill: 18
- BWI Airport, MD: 25; Wind Chill: 14
- DC (KDCA): 28; Wind Chill: 14
Main threat: Wind chills well below 0 expected. Blowing snow could reduce visibilities today. Slick road potential continues.
- Today: Snow risk continues, although not as steady as overnight. Breezy. Highs: Mid to Low 10s Overnight Lows: +/- Single Digits
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Chance of snow still in Erie. Highs: Upper Single Digits to Mid 10s Overnight Lows: Single Digits
- Sunday: Snow later in the day. Sleet also possible in SW PA. Highs: Mid 20s to Low 30s Overnight Lows: 20s
Main threat: Cold. Winds continue to keep region cold.
- Today: Chance of snow early. Decreasing clouds this afternoon. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 10s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 20s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 10s
- Sunday: Increasing clouds. Highs: Mid 30s Overnight Lows: 20s/Low 30s
Good News: Next weekend looks to start the warm up and a bit of a pattern change.
Bad News: Conditions stay cold this weekend, especially during the early morning hours. Winds chills below 0 will continue in western PA. Chance of freezing rain on Monday around DC.