The wet pattern picks up today as showers and storms move into the region. Western PA is seeing showers this morning before a chance of thunderstorms could move in this afternoon/evening. A chance of showers and storms will move into DC later this morning and into this afternoon. Western PA and DC should stay dry for most of the day before a chance of storms moves in during the evening/overnight hours. Severe storms could be seen in Western PA Wednesday night into early Thursday. Lingering wet weather will be seen on Thursday before conditions dry out Friday. Highs in the 70s and 80s will occur in Western PA the next couple before 60s and 70s roll in Thursday. 80s will hold steady in the DC Region. Have a great two-for-Tuesday!
Current (~6am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 69
- Franklin, PA: 66
- New Castle, PA: 67
- Butler, PA: 66
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 70
- Uniontown, PA: 70
- State College, PA: 66
- Frederick, MD: 63
- BWI Airport, MD: 63
- DC (KDCA): 68
Main threat: Showers and storms. Some could be severe on Wednesday night into early Thursday.
- Tuesday: Showers right now. Chance of storms later. Highs: Upper 70s/80s Overnight Lows: 50s/Low 60s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Chance of showers and storms mainly later. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Thursday: Showers early on. Clearing out during the afternoon. Highs: Upper 60s/70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Main threat: Showers and storms.
- Tuesday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Chance of storms overnight into Thursday. Highs: Mid 80s. Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Low 60s
Good News: Another good looking weekend. Mainly dry and highs in the 70s and 80s.
Bad News: Stormy pattern continues through Thursday. Some severe weather could be found across western PA.