- Erie, PA: 69
- Franklin, PA: 66
- New Castle, PA: 67
- Butler, PA: 66
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 70
- Uniontown, PA: 70
- State College, PA: 66
- Frederick, MD: 63
- BWI Airport, MD: 63
- DC (KDCA): 68
Main threat: Showers and storms. Some could be severe on Wednesday night into early Thursday.
- Tuesday: Showers right now. Chance of storms later. Highs: Upper 70s/80s Overnight Lows: 50s/Low 60s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Chance of showers and storms mainly later. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Thursday: Showers early on. Clearing out during the afternoon. Highs: Upper 60s/70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Main threat: Showers and storms.
- Tuesday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Chance of storms overnight into Thursday. Highs: Mid 80s. Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Thursday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Low 60s
Good News: Another good looking weekend. Mainly dry and highs in the 70s and 80s.
Bad News: Stormy pattern continues through Thursday. Some severe weather could be found across western PA.