- Erie, PA: 56
- Franklin, PA: 52
- New Castle, PA: 51
- Butler, PA: 52
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 61
- Uniontown, PA: 62
- State College, PA: 57
- Frederick, MD: 64
- BWI Airport, MD: 67
- DC (KDCA): 72
Main threat: Showers and storms. Some could be severe on Wednesday night into early Thursday.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers and storms in the evening/night. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Thursday: Showers early on. Clearing out during the afternoon. Highs: Upper 60s/70s Overnight Lows: 40s/Low 50s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s. Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/50s
Main threat: Showers and storms.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Chance of storms overnight into Thursday. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s. Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s.
- Thursday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Low 60s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
Good News: Dry weekend until Sunday afternoon/evening. Seasonal to above normal temperatures.
Bad News: Shower/storm threat this evening through tomorrow.