It is Friday ladies and gentlemen! It’s a celebration! Looks like western PA will see some celebration as a chance of showers and thunderstorms will push into the region today. Saturday looks to dry out as clouds gradually decrease throughout the region. Clouds will gradually increase on Sunday before a chance of showers and storms push in later. Highs in western PA will rise into the mid 70s to low 80s today, tomorrow, and Sunday. Lows will drop off into the mid 50s to low 60s tonight before dropping solely into the 50s on Saturday night. Sunday night will bump lows up into the low to mid 60s. The DC Region will see a chance of lingering showers this morning before a chance of showers and storms push in on Sunday and partly cloudy skies track in on Sunday. Highs will climb into the low to mid 70s today before mid to upper 70s track in on Saturday and Sunday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 60s over the next 3 nights. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Take some time to have some fun!
- Erie, PA: 64
- Franklin, PA: 57
- New Castle, PA: 58
- Butler, PA: 57
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 60
- Uniontown, PA: 59
- State College, PA: 57
- Frederick, MD: 55
- BWI Airport, MD: 56
- DC (KDCA): 60
Main threat: Chance of showers and storms on today could cause wet roads.
- Today: Chance of scattered showers and storms. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Saturday: Gradually decreasing clouds. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Sunday: Gradually increasing clouds. Chance of showers and storms late. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
Main threat: Wet weather could keep roads wet and slick.
- Today: Chance of isolated showers. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Saturday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Sunday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
Good News: Temperatures start to warm up in DC This weekend. Warmth persists into next week. Pretty nice and dry Sunday for everyone.
Bad News: Wet weather lingers a bit. Nothing too bad.