A ridiculous name I know, but here are your forecast snowfall totals for tonight into tomorrow (updated map will be up this afternoon after I work):
- Erie: 6-12″
- Oil City: 5-10″
- Franklin: 4-8″
- Butler: 3-6″
- Pittsburgh: 1-3″ dahntahn; 2-4″ in the Burbs. Up to .2″ of ice, mainly east
- Uniontown: Maybe an inch or 2. Sleet/rain mainly.
- Bradford: 6-12″
- State College: 3-6″. <0.1″ of ice
- Breezewood: 1-3″ of snow. Up to 0.5″ of ice.
- Scranton: 5-10″
- Reading: 1-3″ of snow. Up to 0.3″ of ice.
- Philly: 1-2″ of snow. Up to 0.3″ of ice. Burbs north could see 2-4″ of snow
- NYC: 2-4″. Up to 0.4″ of ice.
- Frederick, MD: Up to 0.4 inches of ice.
- DC: Mainly rain with some crap potentially mixed in. Ice should stay north of city.
NOTE: Ice accumulations >.1″ are significant and potentially dangerous
- Start: Around 8pm Tuesday (Moves into PA)
- End: Around 8pm Wednesday
- Biggest threats: Heavy Snow, Freezing Rain/Ice, Low Visibilities, Untreated Roads, Hilly Roads Covered In Ice
- Freezing rain potential worst in south-central PA and northern MD. Philly and Pittsburgh could see some ice accumulations as well.
- DO NOT DRIVE if you do not have to, especially tonight through Wednesday morning.
- Travel Slowly and with Caution. Low and slow like cooking BBQ.
- Be safe folks!