Showers and maybe a rumble of thunder are likely in western PA through the early afternoon before conditions clear out into the night. Mostly sunny skies will settle in on Friday before partly cloudy skies roll in on Saturday. Highs in western PA will rise into the mid 70s to low 80s today before mid to upper 70s push in on Friday. Saturday will bring mid 70s to low 80s back into the region. Lows will drop into the 50s the next couple nights before mid to upper 50s settle in on Saturday night. The DC Region will look at a threat of showers and thunderstorms today, mainly later, before clouds decrease throughout the day on Friday. Saturday will bring mostly sunny skies to the area. Highs will reach into the mid to upper 80s today, Friday, and Saturday in DC. Lows will fall into the upper 60s to low 70s tonight before mid to upper 60s press in on Friday night and upper 60s to low 70s return on Saturday night. Hope you all have a great Thursday! Almost to the dry and nice weekend!
- Erie, PA: 71
- Franklin, PA: 72
- New Castle, PA: 70
- Butler, PA: 75
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 75
- Uniontown, PA: 77
- State College, PA: 75
- Frederick, MD: 77
- BWI Airport, MD: 80
- DC (KDCA): 81
- Today: Showers likely. Clears out tonight. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
DC Region: Main threat: Wet roads possible today.
- Today: Showers and storms likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
- Friday: Decreasing clouds. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s/Low 70s
Good News: Weekend still looks nice.