- Erie, PA: 52; Wind Chill: 47
- Franklin, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 42
- New Castle, PA: 52; Wind Chill: 47
- Butler, PA: 52; Wind Chill: 47
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 52; Wind Chill: 47
- Uniontown, PA: 51; Wind Chill: 51
- State College, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 39
- Frederick, MD: 46; Wind Chill: 42
- BWI Airport, MD: 47; Wind Chill: 44
- DC (KDCA): 49; Wind Chill: 44
Main threat: Wet weather. Heavy rains could reduce visibility. Slick roads. Just drive cautiously if caught in a downpour. That is all
- Today: Showers likely. Highs: Upper 40s/50s Overnight Lows: 30s/Low 40s
- Saturday: Rain. Could be heavy at times. Mix in snow with rain into the overnight hours. Highs: Upper 30s/40s Overnight Lows: 20s/low 30s
- Sunday: Rain lingers early. Then conditions dry out. Highs: Upper 30s/40s. Overnight Lows: 20s
Main threat: Heavy rains, slick roads.
- Today: Showers likely. Highs: 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
- Saturday: Rain continues. Could be heavy at times. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low to mid 40s
- Sunday: Showers linger. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s
Good News: Temperatures stay mild for a longer period. Before it was short stints of warmth whereas this pattern should stay fairly “mild” for a longer period compared to what we saw during winter.
Bad News: Wintry weather could move in during the overnight hours this weekend in western PA.