- Erie, PA: 44; Wind Chill: 41
- Franklin, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 32
- New Castle, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 43
- Butler, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 41
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 49; Wind Chill: 46
- Uniontown, PA: 49; Wind Chill: 48
- State College, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 43
- Frederick, MD: 41; Wind Chill: 41
- BWI Airport, MD: 41; Wind Chill: 41
- DC (KDCA): 47; Wind Chill: 47
Main threat: Rain. Ponding on roads. Slipp’y roads.
- Today: Rain. Highs: Upper 40s/50s. Overnight Lows: 40s
- Tuesday: Chance of of showers, especially early. Highs: 50s. Overnight Lows: 30s/Low 40s
- Wednesday: Slight chance of early light showers. Then clearing out. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: 30s
Main threat: Rain. Heavy rain at times possible. Ponding on roads. Slippery roads.
- Today: Rain, could be heavy at times. A chance of thunderstorms later on. Temperatures rise into the night Highs: Mid to upper 50s. Overnight Temperatures: 50s/Low 60s.
- Tuesday: Conditions start to dry out. Morning patchy fog. Decreasing clouds during the day. Highs: 60s. Overnight Lows: 40s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 50s to low 60s. Overnight Lows: Mid to upper 30s
Good News: Conditions dry out on Wednesday and Thursday. Conditions warm up into the weekend.
Bad News: Soggy and cool start to the week.