Western PA will see dry conditions this morning before clouds increase this afternoon and a chance of showers moves into the region. A chance of rain and shi…snow will move in on Saturday and Sunday, with shi…snow mainly occurring during the evening and morning hours. Highs will rise into the 50s today before mid to upper 40s push in on Saturday and 40s continue into Sunday. Lows will fall into the mid to upper 30s tonight before low 30s track in on Saturday night and low to mid 30s roll in on Sunday night.
The DC Region will look at dry conditions today as partly cloudy skies are expected overall. Partly cloudy skies will carry into Saturday and Sunday, with a slight chance of showers on Sunday. Highs will rise into the upper 60s to low 70s today before upper 50s to low 60s track in on Saturday and mid to upper 50s roll in on Sunday. Lows will drop into the mid to upper 40s tonight before low 40s settle in on Saturday night and upper 30s to low 40s push in on Sunday night.
It’s Friday! Have a fantastic weekend folks!
Current (~9-9:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 52
- Franklin, PA: 46
- New Castle, PA: 44
- Butler, PA: 45
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 45
- Uniontown, PA: 47
- State College, PA: 45
- Frederick, MD: 54
- BWI Airport, MD: 55
- DC (KDCA): 56
Main threat: Wet roads are likely this weekend in NW PA. Shi…snow shouldn’t stick with how warm it has been. Bundle up.
- Today: Partly cloudy this morning. Chance of showers this afternoon/evening. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Saturday: Chance of rain/shi…snow, with shi…snow chances mainly in NW PA. Highs: 60s Overnight Lows: Low 30s
- Sunday: Chance of rain/shi…snow, with shi…snow chances mainly in NW PA. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Main threat: Nothing significant.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low 40s
- Sunday: Partly cloudy. Slight chance of a stray shower later. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
Good News: Conditions warm back up next week.
Bad News: Cold temperatures roll in for the weekend with a chance of the S word for western PA. Bundle up and stay warm.