Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! Clouds will increase throughout the day across the region as rain is likely by this evening in western PA. A chance of a thunderstorm is also possible. Clouds will decrease on Tuesday in western PA as mostly sunny skies should settle in by Tuesday afternoon and into Wednesday. Highs will peak in the mid 70s to low 80s today before values dip into the mid to upper 60s on Tuesday and Wednesday. Lows will dip into the upper 40s to mid 50s tonight before values fall off into the 30s and low 40s on Tuesday night. Wednesday night will bump lows up into the upper 30s to mid 40s. The DC Region will look at partly cloudy skies today before a showers move in on Tuesday. Mostly sunny skies will shuffle in on Wednesday. Highs will reach into the mid to upper 70s today before low to mid 60s settle in on Tuesday and mid to upper 60s track in on Wednesday. Lows will dip into the upper 50s to low 60s tonight before values drop into the low to mid 50s on Tuesday night and upper 40s to low 50s on Wednesday night. Hope you all are more awake than I am. Have a great day, folks!
- Erie, PA 57; Wind Chill: 57
- Franklin, PA: 52; Wind Chill: 49
- New Castle, PA: 49; Wind Chill: 49
- Butler, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 48
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 53; Wind Chill: 50
- Uniontown, PA: 51; Wind Chill: 51
- State College, PA: 54; Wind Chill: 54
- Frederick, MD: 46; Wind Chill: 46
- BWI Airport, MD: 43; Wind Chill: 43
- DC (KDCA): 53; Wind Chill: 50
Main threat: Showers could cause slick roads tonight. Nothing significant.
- Today: Clouds increase. Showers are likely this evening. Chance of thunderstorms. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Mid 50s
- Tuesday: Clouds decrease throughout the day. Becoming mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: 30s/Low 40s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s to Mid 40s
Main threat: Showers could cause for slick roads Tuesday. Nothing significant.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Tuesday: Showers likely. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Good News: Temperatures stay seasonal or above normal over the next week or so.
Bad News: And the bad news is…there is no bad news. I was just joking.