- Erie, PA: 38; Wind Chill: 32
- Franklin, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 34
- New Castle, PA: 40; Wind Chill: 35
- Butler, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 45
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 55; Wind Chill: 53
- Uniontown, PA: 55; Wind Chill: 55
- State College, PA: 55; Wind Chill: 53
- Frederick, MD: 43; Wind Chill: 40
- BWI Airport, MD: 53; Wind Chill: 51
- DC (KDCA): 53; Wind Chill: 51
Main threat: Chance of showers today. Maybe some wintry mix on Tuesday and into Wednesday. Slick roads possible.
- Today: Temperatures decline during the day. Showers continue in SW PA. NW PA will continue to see a chance of showers. Afternoon Highs: Mid 30s/ Low 40s Overnight Lows: 20s/Low 30s
- Tuesday: Chance of a wintry mix. Snow/sleet/freezing rain/rain possible. Highs: Mid 30s to Low 40s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers, especially early. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 20s
Main threat: Rain could cause wet roads. Freezing rain potential, mainly to north of DC. Slick roads possible.
- Today: Rain chances increase throughout the day and into the night. Highs: Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Tuesday: Temperatures decline during day then increase at night. Rain likely. Sleet/freezing rain may occur. Afternoon Highs: 30s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers may linger, especially early. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low 40s
Good News: Temperatures stay relatively seasonal to above normal overall through the next couple weeks.
Bad News: Pattern stays a little on the wet side for at least the start of this week.