Enjoy the warmth while it lasts today before conditions cool down for the middle of the week. Western PA will see a chance of showers today before partly sunny skies track in on Wednesday and partly cloudy skies move in on Thursday. Wind gusts up to 30 mph are possible today. Temperatures will decline throughout the day in western PA as the morning will be warmer than the afternoon. Afternoon highs in the mid 30s to low 40s are expected. Wednesday will bring highs in the mid 30s to low 40s into western PA before readings bump up solely into the 40s. Lows will drop into the upper 10s to mid 20s tonight before 20s push in on Wednesday night and upper 20s to low 30s track in on Thursday night. The DC Region could see a chance of a stray spitting of rain today before mostly sunny skies push in on Wednesday. Clouds will increase on Thursday before a chance of rain and snow moves in on Thursday night. Wind gusts up to 40 mph are possible today. Highs will rise into the mid to upper 60s today before only reaching into the upper 40s to low 50s on Wednesday. Low 50s are expected on Thursday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 30s tonight and Wednesday night before mid to upper 30s push in on Thursday night. Another brief warm up could occur during the weekend before cooler temperatures return next week. Luckily it is March and cooler temperatures are not what they were in January and February. Hope you all have a fantastic two-for-Tuesday! Enjoy!
- Erie, PA: 38; Wind Chill: 34
- Franklin, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 41
- New Castle, PA: 51; Wind Chill: 46
- Butler, PA: 55; Wind Chill: 52
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 57; Wind Chill: 57
- Uniontown, PA: 56; Wind Chill: 56
- State College, PA: 55; Wind Chill: 51
- Frederick, MD: 43; Wind Chill: 43
- BWI Airport, MD: 46; Wind Chill: 46
- DC (KDCA): 49; Wind Chill: 45
Main threat: None.
- Today: Chance of showers. Windy. Afternoon Highs: Mid 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 10s to Mid 20s
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. Windy. Highs: Mid 30s to Low 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
Main threat: Rain/Snow Thursday night/Friday could cause drivers to panic for no apparent reason.
- Today: Partly sunny. Slight chance of a spitting. Windy. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Thursday: Increasing clouds. Chance of rain/snow late. Highs: Low 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
Good News: Only a few days left until spring. Normal temperatures continue to rise.
Bad News: Cooler conditions settle in during the middle of this week and early to mid next week. Snow could make an appearance in the DC Region Thursday night/Friday, especially north of the city.