Another day full of on and off showers and potential thunderstorms in western PA. This pattern will continue through the early portion of Friday before conditions dry out during the weekend. Some storms Thursday and Thursday night could be strong or severe. Highs will rise into the 60s today before mid 60s to low 70s track in on Thursday. Friday will drop highs into the 60s. Lows in the 50s tonight will rise into the mid 50s to low 60s on Thursday night before Friday night drops values into the mid 30s to low 40s. The DC Region will look at rain today and tomorrow before a chance of showers and storms pushes in Friday. Some storms could be strong or severe Friday. Highs will rise into the low to mid 50s today before mid to upper 50s settle into the area on Thursday. Friday will bring much warmer highs in as mid to upper 70s settle into the area. Lows will dip into the mid to upper 40s tonight before mid 50s track in on Thursday night and upper 40s to low 50s settle in on Friday night. The weekend looks cooler but dry overall. It’s hump day. Get over it. Have a great day folks!
- Erie, PA 35; Wind Chill: 28
- Franklin, PA: 46; Wind Chill: 44
- New Castle, PA: 53; Wind Chill: 53
- Butler, PA: 52; Wind Chill: 52
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 57; Wind Chill: 57
- Uniontown, PA: 56; Wind Chill: 56
- State College, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 41
- Frederick, MD: 48; Wind Chill: 45
- BWI Airport, MD: 45; Wind Chill: 39
- DC (KDCA): 48; Wind Chill: 42
Main threat: Rain could cause for ponding on roads and slipp’y conditions through Friday. You could see strong to severe storms Thursday and Thursday night.
- Today: On and off rain likely. Chance of thunderstorms. Highs: 60s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Thursday: Showers and storms likely. Some could be strong or severe. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Friday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms, especially early. Windy. Highs: 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
Main threat: Rains could cause for ponding and slippery roads through Friday. Some storms could be strong or severe Friday.
- Today: Rain continues. Afternoon Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Thursday: Rain likely. Highs: 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s
- Friday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some could be strong or severe. Windy. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Good News: Drier conditions roll in for the weekend. Conditions warm up again next week.
Bad News: Wet weather continues through Friday. Cooler conditions this weekend.