Little late today, but the main thing we are focusing on is tomorrow’s storm. Here’s what to expect:
- When: Wednesday morning through early Thursday morning.
- What to expect: Rain changing over to snow by afternoon. Freezing rain/sleet during the transition period.
- Snow accumulations of 2-5″ possible for Oil City region. Lowered this due to more warming ahead of the system. However, this could lead to more freezing rain/sleet and icier roads with less snowpack on top to help with friction.
- In Pittsburgh, should stay mainly rain with maybe a coating to a couple inches late. Icy roads possible there late as well.
- In DC, this storm will remain all rain.
Whatever you do, be safe tomorrow, especially in NW PA. Not worth risking it to hurry to where you are going. If you have to drive
(mainly in the afternoon and night tomorrow), treat it like cooking BBQ, low and slow.