Back to Monday. Hope you all had a very nice weekend. Showers and thunderstorms are likely across the region today as some of these storms could be severe. Damaging straight-line winds, hail, and a potential isolated tornado could develop. Keep an eye out, especially those of you at the Pittsburgh Arts Festival. A chance of showers and storms will hold into Tuesday before partly cloudy skies track in on Wednesday. Highs in western PA will rise into the mid to upper 70s today before low to mid 70s move in on Tuesday and low to mid 80s track in on Wednesday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 60s tonight before mid 50s to low 60s move in on Tuesday night and 60s push in on Wednesday night. The DC Region will see highs in the mid to upper 80s today, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 70s tonight before mid 60s to low 70s track in on Tuesday night and low to mid 70s return on Wednesday night. Hope you all have a great day. Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 74
- Franklin, PA: 72
- New Castle, PA: 73
- Butler, PA: 72
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 71
- Uniontown, PA: 72
- State College, PA: 64
- Frederick, MD: 63
- BWI Airport, MD: 61
- DC (KDCA): 65
Main threat: Severe thunderstorms possible, mainly in SW PA. Damaging straight-line winds and hail are biggest risks. Isolated tornado not out of the question.
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms are likely. Some could be severe. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Tuesday: Chance of lingering showers and storms. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: 60s
Main threat: Severe thunderstorms are possible this afternoon/evening. Damaging straight-line winds, hail, and a slight risk of an isolated tornado are possible.
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely, especially in the afternoon and evening. Some could be severe. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Tuesday: Chance of lingering showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s to Low 70s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
Good News: Temperatures stay warm, although for those who don’t like humidity, it is not a good week for you.
Bad News: Severe storm potential today. Wet weather threat early this week and late this week mainly.