A threat of rain will move into the region during the afternoon and evening as moisture from the Gulf of Mexico tracks northward. this threat of rain will carry into Saturday. Western PA will keep a chance of rain and snow in the region on Sunday while the DC Region stays dry. Highs will rise into the low to mid 50s today before upper 40s to low 50s track in on Saturday. Sunday will continue the cool down into the upper 30s to low 40s. Lows in the low to mid 40s tonight will drop into the low to mid 30s Saturday night before Sunday night brings upper 20s to low 30s in. The DC Region will see highs in the low to mid 50s today before upper 50s to low 60s push in on Saturday. Low to mid 50s will return on Sunday. Lows in the mid to upper 40s tonight will give way to mid 40s Saturday night before values fall into the upper 30s to low 50s on Sunday night. A cooler outlook should move in by the middle of next week, just in time for winter to come to a close. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Be safe, stay dry, and have a good time!
- Erie, PA: 36; Wind Chill: 27
- Franklin, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 22
- New Castle, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- Butler, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 28
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 37; Wind Chill: 33
- Uniontown, PA: 44; Wind Chill: 44
- State College, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 27
- Frederick, MD: 27; Wind Chill: 27
- BWI Airport, MD: 31; Wind Chill: 31
- DC (KDCA): 39; Wind Chill: 35
Main threat: Slipp’y roads could develop for the weekend. Ponding may occur on roads.
- Today: Rain mainly later in the day and into the night. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Saturday: Rain persists. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
- Sunday: Chance of rain and snow. Highs: Upper 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
Main threat: Slick roads are possible tonight/Saturday. Ponding on roads is possible.
- Today: Rain during the night mainly. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Saturday: Rain continues. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s
- Sunday: Partly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
Good News: Near to above normal temperatures hold steady. Cooler temperatures by mid next week won’t be frigid.
Bad News: Rainy today and Saturday. Chance of snow returns to NW PA on Sunday. Things cool down for the middle of next week.