It is Tuesday and what better way to start with the risk of showers lingering in the region through this morning before conditions dry out into the afternoon. The DC Region will see mostly sunny skies on Wednesday while partly cloudy skies linger occur in western PA and a chance of showers and storms moves in during the afternoon or evening hours. A chance of isolated showers and storms could continue into Thursday in western PA while DC holds onto partly cloudy skies with a slight risk of a pop-up shower or storm. Western PA will climb into the 70s today before low to mid 80s track in on Wednesday and Thursday. Lows will drop into the mid 50s to low 60s tonight before mid to upper 60s push in on Wednesday night. Upper 50s to mid 60s will push in on Thursday night. The DC Region will see highs in the upper 80s today and Wednesday before low to mid 90s track in on Thursday. Lows will dip into the mid 60s to low 70s tonight before upper 60s move in on Wednesday night and low to mid 70s press in on Thursday night. Have a great two-for-Tuesday folks!
- Erie, PA: 62
- Franklin, PA: 59
- New Castle, PA: 63
- Butler, PA: 63
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 63
- Uniontown, PA: 61
- State College, PA: 63
- Frederick, MD: 63
- BWI Airport, MD: 69
- DC (KDCA): 72
Main threat: Stormy weather moves in by the second half of the week.
- Today: Chance of lingering showers and storms. Highs: 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Chance of a stray shower. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
Main threat: Rains could cause people to drive like they’ve never seen it before.
- Today: Chance of lingering showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s to Low 70s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 60s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Slight chance of a late pop-up shower or storm. Highs: Low to Mid 90s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
Good News: If you like hot and humid conditions, this week is for you. Conditions dry out by this afternoon into most of Wednesday.
Bad News: Stormy weather could put a damper on the weekend in western PA.