Much needed wet weather continues to dampen western PA early today before conditions clear out by the afternoon. Friday will give way to partly cloudy skies overall before a chance of showers and storms move in at night and into Saturday. Highs in western PA will rise into the low to mid 70s today and Friday before Saturday drops into the mid to upper 60s. Lows will dip into the 50s tonight before mid to upper 50s push in on Friday night and upper 40s to low 50s settle in on Saturday night.
The DC Region will see showers today with a chance of thunderstorms as well. Conditions will dry out on Friday before clouds increase on Saturday and a chance of rain returns to the area. Highs will climb into the upper 70s to low 80s today before low to mid 80s move in on Friday and upper 70s to low 80s return on Saturday. Lows will fall into the mid to upper 60s the next couple nights before low to mid 60s roll in on Saturday night. Hope you all have a great Thursday! Almost to the weekend already!
Current (~9-9:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 66
- Franklin, PA: 61
- New Castle, PA: 64
- Butler, PA: 64
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 65
- Uniontown, PA: 66
- State College, PA: 64
- Frederick, MD: 72
- BWI Airport, MD: 76
- DC (KDCA): 76
Main threat: Wet roads early today.
- Today: Rain early. Conditions dry out during afternoon. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Chance of a shower or storm later. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
- Saturday: Chance of rain. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Main threat: Wet weather today. Rain could be heavy at times.
- Today: Showers and storms likely. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Saturday: Increasing clouds. Chance of rain later. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
Good News: Cool down continues.
Bad News: Chance of rain persists through the weekend.