- Erie, PA: 46
- Franklin, PA: 41
- New Castle, PA: 43
- Butler, PA: 43
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 41
- Uniontown, PA: 37
- State College, PA: 41
- Frederick, MD: 39
- BWI Airport, MD: 36
- DC (KDCA): 47
Main threat: Wet weather lingers the next few days.
- Today: Spotty showers early. Better chance of steadier precipitation later today and tonight. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Tuesday: Showers likely. Highs: Low to mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Wednesday: Chance of lingering spotty showers. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
Main threat: Chance of showers tomorrow and Wednesday.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Highs: Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Low 50s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers lingers. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
Good News: Temperatures warm up a bit and conditions dry out by the weekend.
Bad News: Wet weather and cooler than normal temperatures linger through the middle of the week. Clouds stick around for much of the week.