Western PA is looking at another nice day today before a front and rain push through on Friday. Clouds will decrease on Saturday as sunshine moves back into the region. Highs will rise into the low to mid 70s today before mid to upper 60s settle in on Friday and upper 50s to low 60s track in on Saturday. Lows will drop into the upper 50s to low 60s tonight before 40s settle in on Friday night and low to mid 40s press in on Saturday night.
The DC Region will see mostly sunny skies today before clouds increase on Friday and rain moves into the area. Clouds will decrease throughout the day on Saturday. Highs will peak in the mid to upper 70s today before upper 70s to low 80s push in on Friday and mid to upper 60s shuffle in on Saturday. Lows will fall into the low to mid 60s tonight before low 60s move in on Friday night and upper 40s to low 50s move in on Saturday night.
Have a great day! Take care folks and let’s go Pens!
Current (~11-11:15am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 63
- Franklin, PA: 57
- New Castle, PA: 58
- Butler, PA: 61
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 58
- Uniontown, PA: 65
- State College, PA: 61
- Frederick, MD: 70
- BWI Airport, MD: 68
- DC (KDCA): 71
Main threat: Wet roads Friday.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Friday: Rain likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Saturday: Decreasing clouds. Mostly sunny by afternoon. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
Main threat: Wet roads possible from rain.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Friday: Increasing clouds. Rain moves in later. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Low 60s
- Saturday: Decreasing clouds. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Good News: High pressure allows for sunshine to return for the weekend. Temperatures stay near to above normal.
Bad News: Wet weather Friday. Cooler conditions on Saturday.