After a wet start to the summer, western PA has seen quite the dry spell throughout the region for the back half of the season. Dryness will continue overall over the next 3 days while a chance of a spotty shower is possible in NW PA today. A better chance of showers is possible on Wednesday before conditions dry out again on Thursday. Highs will rise into the upper 60s to mid 70s today in western PA before upper 60s to low 70s roll in on Wednesday. Thursday will bring low to mid 70s into the region. Lows will fall off into the low to mid 50s tonight as 50s hold steady into Wednesday night and Thursday night. The DC Region will see mostly sunny skies today before partly cloudy skies roll in on Wednesday and mostly sunny skies return on Thursday. Highs will climb into the mid to upper 80s today before low to mid 80s press in on Wednesday and Thursday. Lows will dip into the mid to upper 60s tonight, Wednesday night, and Thursday night. Have a great two-for-Tuesday everyone!
Current (~9-9:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 59
- Franklin, PA: 61
- New Castle, PA: 62
- Butler, PA: 61
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 63
- Uniontown, PA: 64
- State College, PA: 63
- Frederick, MD: 64
- BWI Airport, MD: 72
- DC (KDCA): 74
Main threat: Nothing significant.
- Today: Mostly sunny SW PA. NW PA sees a chance of a spotty shower. Highs: Mid 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Wednesday: Chance of spotty showers. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
Good News: Mainly dry and more comfortable temperatures through the week.
Bad News: Grass will continue to be brownish.