4 days down, 1 to go. We have made it to the end of the work week for many of us. Most of western PA will stay dry today as a chance of showers could linger near central PA. Partly cloudy to mostly sunny skies are expected on Saturday and Sunday as a slight chance of showers or a thunderstorm could move into NW PA on Sunday. Highs will climb into the mid to upper 60s today before low to mid 70s move in on Saturday and Sunday. Lows will drop into the 40s tonight before mid 40s to low 50s track in on Saturday night and low to mid 50s move in on Sunday night. The DC Region will hold onto a chance of showers today before the chance decreases on Saturday and diminishes Sunday. Mostly cloudy skies today will give way to partly cloudy skies on Saturday before mostly sunny skies track in on Sunday. Highs will rise into the low to mid 60s today before low to mid 70s push in on Saturday and upper 70s to low 80s move in on Sunday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 50s tonight and Saturday night before mid to upper 50s move in on Sunday night. Hope you guys have a great weekend! Get outside and enjoy it!
- Erie, PA: 38; Wind Chill: 34
- Franklin, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 45
- New Castle, PA: 42; Wind Chill: 42
- Butler, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 45
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 47; Wind Chill: 47
- Uniontown, PA: 47; Wind Chill: 47
- State College, PA: 49; Wind Chill: 49
- Frederick, MD: 52; Wind Chill: 50
- BWI Airport, MD: 52; Wind Chill: 49
- DC (KDCA): 56; Wind Chill: 56
Main threat: None.
- Today: Slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
- Sunday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Chance of showers. Mostly cloudy. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Saturday: Partly sunny. Slight risk of a stray shower. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
Good News: Warm up into the 70s and 80s into next week. Dry weekend overall.
Bad News: Spitting rains could continue into today and may tomorrow in DC. Stormy pattern picks up next week with the heat.