- Erie, PA: 33; Wind Chill: 25
- Franklin, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 20
- New Castle, PA: 24; Wind Chill: 24
- Butler, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 25
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 28; Wind Chill: 21
- Uniontown, PA: 29; Wind Chill: 29
- State College, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 22
- Frederick, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 29
- BWI Airport, MD: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- DC (KDCA): 38; Wind Chill: 34
Main threat: Freezing rain/sleet may cause for slick roads tomorrow morning. Black ice possible late Saturday night/early Sunday as standing water may refreeze.
- Today: Party sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Friday: Chance of a wintry mix early. Changing over to rain. Highs: Upper 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Saturday: Rain, could be heavy at times. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: 20s
Main threat: Rain may cause for slick roads late on Friday and into Saturday.
- Today: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Friday: Chance of rain, mainly later in the day and into the night. Highs: Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Saturday: Rain, could be heavy at times. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
Good News: Aside from today and Sunday, temperatures should remain near to above normal over the next week or so.
Bad News: After today, the region stays in a bit of a wet pattern through the weekend.