- Erie, PA: 35; Wind Chill: 35
- Franklin, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 29
- New Castle, PA: 33; Wind Chill: 33
- Butler, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 41; Wind Chill: 41
- Uniontown, PA: 31; Wind Chill: 31
- State College, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 37
- Frederick, MD: 41; Wind Chill: 38
- BWI Airport, MD: 46; Wind Chill: 42
- DC (KDCA): 50; Wind Chill: 47
Main threat: None.
- Today: Chance of showers, mainly across the south. Highs: Mid to upper 50s. Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/40s
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Stray shower possible in southern areas. Highs: 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/40s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Low to mid 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
Main threat: UV Index of 7. Get some sun, but don’t get burnt.
- Today: Increasing clouds. A chance of showers late and into overnight hours. Maybe a thunderstorm. Highs: 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers early. Partly sunny Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Mid 50s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
Good News: Conditions warm up for the week.
Bad News: Chance of spotty wet weather for much of the week.