Hope you all got a chance to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weekend! Western PA will see clouds increase throughout the day before a chance of showers and thunderstorms pushes in this afternoon/evening. Showers and thunderstorms are likely on Tuesday before a slight chance of stormy weather is possible on Wednesday. Highs will reach into the upper 70s to low 80s today before low to mid 70s press in on Tuesday and Wednesday. Lows will drop into the upper 50s to low 60s tonight before mid 50s to low 60s track in on Tuesday night. 50s will settle in on Wednesday night. The DC Region will look at mostly sunny skies today before a chance of showers and storms move in Tuesday afternoon. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms could linger into Wednesday. Highs will climb into the mid 80s today before low to mid 80s shuffle in on Tuesday and mid to upper 70s track in on Wednesday. Lows in the low to mid 60s tonight and Tuesday night will dip into the upper 50s to low 60s on Wednesday night. Aside from a few pop-up showers and storms, the rest of this week looks to be quite pleasant. Hope you all enjoy the warm weather. Have a fantastic Monday folks!
- Erie, PA: 61; Wind Chill: 61
- Franklin, PA: 54; Wind Chill: 52
- New Castle, PA: 54; Wind Chill: 54
- Butler, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 48
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 55; Wind Chill: 53
- Uniontown, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 43
- State College, PA: 52; Wind Chill: 51
- Frederick, MD: 48; Wind Chill: 48
- BWI Airport, MD: 50; Wind Chill: 50
- DC (KDCA): 58; Wind Chill: 58
Main threat: Rains could allow for slipp’y roads later today and Tuesday. Nothing too bad.
- Today: Clouds gradually increase. Chance of showers and storms this afternoon/evening. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Tuesday: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. Slight chance of showers and storms. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: 50s
Main threat: Rains could make for slick roads. Nothing too serious.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. Slight chance of showers and storms. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
Good News: Toasty. Mainly dry this week outside of Tuesday.
Bad News: Chance of pop-up showers and storms this week.