- Erie, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 28
- Franklin, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 19
- New Castle, PA: 23; Wind Chill: 23
- Butler, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 25
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 33; Wind Chill: 33
- Uniontown, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 28
- State College, PA: 32; Wind Chill: 25
- Frederick, MD: 32; Wind Chill: 32 (6:35am)
- BWI Airport, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 34
- DC (KDCA): 47; Wind Chill: 44
Main threat: Wet roads. Nothing too serious.
- Today: Partly sunny. Chance of a shower, mainly across the south. Highs: 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: 30s/Low 40s
- Saturday: Chance of showers. Highs: 40s/50s Overnight Lows: Teens/20s
- Sunday: Partly sunny Highs: Mid 30s/Low 40s. Overnight Lows: Teens
Main threat: Dimwit drivers.
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid 50s to low 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Saturday: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid to upper 60s. Some areas could break into 70s. Overnight Lows: 30s/low 40s
- Sunday: Slight chance of a stray shower in the south. Otherwise, Partly sunny. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s
Good News: May be a light at the end of the cold tunnel. 11-15 day period seasonal/above normal. Euro weeklies (model for week 3 and 4) also show a warming trend in the pattern.
Bad News: Below normal temperatures settle in for much of next week. Potential for a snow event early to mid next week. May be sloppy mixed with rain/sleet. Still quite a bit of uncertainty with the track of the system. As always, I’ll keep you updated.