Looks like partly sunny skies are expected across western PA today and Wednesday before mostly sunny skies settle into the region on Thursday. Highs will rise into the upper 60s to low 70s today before mid 50s to low 60s track in on Wednesday. Mid to upper 60s will track in on Thursday. Lows will drop into the 40s tonight before mid 30s to low 40s settle in on Wednesday night. Thursday night will rise into the mid 40s to low 50s. The DC Region will see clouds decrease throughout the day today before mostly sunny skies settle in on Wednesday and Thursday. Highs will peak in the upper 80s to low 90s today before a front pushes through and upper 60s to low 70s move in on Tuesday. Low to mid 70s will move in on Thursday. Lows will drop off into the mid to upper 50s tonight before upper 40s to low 50s shuffle in on Wednesday night. Mid to upper 50s will return on Thursday night. Hope you all have a great two-for-Tuesday! Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 65
- Franklin, PA: 61
- New Castle, PA: 64
- Butler, PA: 63
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 64
- Uniontown, PA: 63
- State College, PA: 63
- Frederick, MD: 70
- BWI Airport, MD: 65
- DC (KDCA): 71
Main threat: None.
- Today: Partly sunny skies. Afternoon Highs: Upper 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid 50s to Low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
Main threat: Hot and a little humid today. Stay cool.
- Today: Clouds decrease throughout the day. Highs: Upper 80s/Low 90s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
Good News: Toasty today in DC (might be bad news for those heat sensitive). Cool down for the middle of the week for those who like spring more than summer.
Bad News: Chilly Wednesday night into Thursday morning for western PA. Wetter weather moves in by Friday and continues into the weekend.