Well we’re halfway through the work week and I’m sure many of you, like me, are looking forward to the long weekend. Before then we gotta get through the next 3 days. The 3 day forecast in western PA features mostly sunny skies today before a chance of showers tracks in on Thursday in SW PA and partly cloudy skies move in on Friday. Highs will rise into the mid 50s to low 60s today before upper 50s to low 60s track in on Thursday and 60s push in on Friday. Lows will drop into the upper 30s to mid 40s tonight before low to mid 40s push in on Thursday night and mid 30s to low 40s settle in on Friday night. The DC Region will see mostly sunny skies today give way to a chance of showers on Thursday before partly cloudy skies track in on Friday. Highs will peak in the low to mid 70s today before low to mid 60s move in on Thursday and mid to upper 70s return on Friday. Lows in the mid to upper 50s tonight will drop into the low to mid 50s on Thursday night and upper 40s to low 50s Friday night. Saturday and Sunday look good for the most part, with Saturday being a better day for sun and Sunday being a better day for warmth. Not the greatest boating weather at the start of the weekend but Sunday could be better for being warmer on the water. Hope you all have a fantastic day! It’s hump day. Get over it!
- Erie, PA: 43
- Franklin, PA: 41
- New Castle, PA: 45
- Butler, PA: 46
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 50
- Uniontown, PA: 41
- State College, PA: 51
- Frederick, MD: 54
- BWI Airport, MD: 58
- DC (KDCA): 63
Main threat: Nothing significant.
- Today: Partly sunny. Highs: Mid 50s to Low 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s to Mid 40s
- Thursday: Partly sunny. Chance of isolated showers in SW PA. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
Main threat: Rain tomorrow could cause for slick roads.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
- Thursday: Chance of showers. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
Good News: Sunshine will be seen today. Weekend looks to warm up and stay dry.
Bad News: Wet weather chance returns on Thursday. Tonight/Thursday morning and Friday night/Saturday morning will be cold in western PA. Rain could move in on Memorial Day.