Looks like conditions dry out today allowing for some sunshine, but cool temperatures, to stretch across the area. Clouds will increase throughout the region on Thursday before a chance of showers moves in late for western PA. The chance of spotty showers will expand eastward into the DC Region on Friday. Western PA will see highs in the mid to upper 60s today before values dip into the upper 50s to mid 60s on Thursday. Highs will bump up into the mid to upper 60s on Friday. Lows will fall into the upper 30s to mid 40s tonight before upper 40s to mid 50s track in on Thursday night and Friday night. The DC Region will look at highs in the mid to upper 60s today before upper 60s to low 70s track in on Thursday. Friday will bring low to mid 70s into the region. Lows will fall off into the mid to upper 40s tonight before low to mid 50s settle in on Thursday night and mid to upper 50s filter in on Friday night. It’s hump day. Get over it! Have a good one folks!
- Erie, PA 35; Wind Chill: 35
- Franklin, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 33
- New Castle, PA: 41; Wind Chill: 41
- Butler, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 35
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 48; Wind Chill: 46
- Uniontown, PA: 42; Wind Chill: 39
- State College, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 45
- Frederick, MD: 43; Wind Chill: 43
- BWI Airport, MD: 50; Wind Chill: 48
- DC (KDCA): 53; Wind Chill: 51
Main threat: None.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s to Mid 40s
- Thursday: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers late. Highs: Upper 50s to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Mid 50s
- Friday: Chance of showers. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Mid 50s
Main threat: None.
- Today: Partly cloudy. Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Thursday: Increasing clouds. Chance of showers overnight. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Friday: Chance of showers. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
Good News: A nice day spring day today. Conditions stay mainly dry tomorrow as well. The weekend looks to stay mainly dry.
Bad News: Showers settle into the region by Friday. The start of next week could be wetter starting late Sunday as conditions cool down.