A coastal storm is the main feature over the next few days as the most significant snowfall holds in far NE PA to Interior New England. A foot of snow, could be seen from the higher elevations of the Poconos up to Maine. the DC Region should see a threat of rain from tonight into Wednesday. Western PA should be spared by the main impacts of the coastal storm, but another front will bring a chance of rain and snow overnight tonight and into Tuesday before turning to all snow on Wednesday. Not too much snow accumulation should be seen in western PA. Highs in the upper 30s to mid 40s are expected in western PA today and tomorrow before dropping into the low to mid 30s on Wednesday. Lows in the upper 20s to low 30s the next couple nights should fall off into the low to mid 20s by Wednesday night. The DC Region will see highs in the low to mid 40s through Wednesday. Lows in the mid to upper 30s the next couple nights will drop into the low to mid 30s by Wednesday. Hope you all have a great day! If you are traveling in New England or NE PA tomorrow/Wednesday, best of luck to you!
Current (~6-6:45am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 34; Wind Chill: 26
- Franklin, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 16
- New Castle, PA: 29; Wind Chill: 24
- Butler, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 19
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 29; Wind Chill: 29
- Uniontown, PA: 31; Wind Chill: 25
- State College, PA: 23; Wind Chill: 23
- Frederick, MD: 30; Wind Chill: 25
- BWI Airport, MD: 31; Wind Chill: 24
- DC (KDCA): 35; Wind Chill: 27
Main threat: Chance of rain and snow could make roads slick.
- Today: Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain/snow overnight. Breezy Highs: Upper 30s to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
- Tuesday: Chance of rain and snow. Highs: Upper 30s to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of snow. Breezy. Highs: Low to Mid 30s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 20s
Main threat: Rain may cause for slick roads. Heavy rains may reduce visibility Tuesday.
- Today: Chance of rain later today and into tonight. Highs: Upper 30s/ Low 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Tuesday: Rain, could be heavy at times. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 30s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers lingers. Windy. Highs: Low to Mid 40s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 30s
Good News: Temperatures warm up to above normal and conditions dry out by the weekend and into early next week.
Bad News: Wet weather sticks around through the first half of the week.