Western PA won’t see the steady rain it saw yesterday as a slight chance of a stray shower is possible in the region. Cloudy skies are expected overall. A slight chance of showers is possible on Thursday while clouds stick around throughout the region. Friday will see a chance of rain return to the region mainly late. Highs will rise into the low to mid 60s today before upper 50s to mid 60s roll in on Thursday and mid to upper 50s settle in on Friday. Lows will dip into the 40s the next couple nights before mid to upper 40s track in on Friday night.
The DC Region will look at a chance of showers today and Thursday before rain becomes steadier on Friday. Highs will rise into the mid to upper 70s today before upper 50s to low 60s push in on Thursday and mid to upper 50s track in on Friday. Lows will fall into the mid to upper 50s tonight before low to mid 50s settle in on Thursday night and mid to upper 50s press in on Friday night. It’s hump day! Get over it.
Current (~10:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 58
- Franklin, PA: 55
- New Castle, PA: 60
- Butler, PA: 57
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 60
- Uniontown, PA: 62
- State College, PA: 61
- Frederick, MD: 72
- BWI Airport, MD: 72
- DC (KDCA): 74
Main threat: Wet roads possible into the weekend.
- Today: Chance of a stray shower. Overcast. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Thursday: Slight chance of showers. Highs: Upper 50s to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
- Friday: Chance of showers, mainly in SW PA. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
Main threat: Wet roads possible. Flooding potential this weekend.
- Today: Chance of showers. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 50s
- Thursday: Chance of rain. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
- Friday: Rain likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
Good News: If you like fall weather here you go.
Bad News: Potential for significant flooding along the East Coast. Rain chance holds into the weekend.