Looks like the rain has returned to western PA this morning while the DC Region will see rain move in later this morning or early this afternoon. A chance of rain and snow could move into western PA overnight and into Thursday, with snowflakes mixing in mainly during the early morning hours. Partly sunny skies will push into the DC Region on Thursday. Partly sunny skies are expected on Friday in western PA while the DC Region gives way to mostly sunny skies. Western PA will see highs in the mid 40s to low 50s today before 40s push in on Thursday and upper 40s to mid 50s settle in on Friday. Lows will drop into the upper 20s to mid 30s tonight and Thursday night before mid 20s to low 30s settle in on Friday night. The DC Region will rise into the upper 60s to low 70s today before mid to upper 50s push in on Thursday. Upper 50s to low 60s will settle in on Friday. Lows in the low to mid 40s tonight will drop into the upper 30s to low 40s on Thursday night. Upper 30s will hold into Friday night. It’s hump day. Get over it! Stay warm during the night/morning hours folks!
- Erie, PA: 41; Wind Chill: 35
- Franklin, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 40
- New Castle, PA: 41; Wind Chill: 35
- Butler, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 39
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 45; Wind Chill: 41
- Uniontown, PA: 43; Wind Chill: 43
- State College, PA: 38; Wind Chill: 33
- Frederick, MD: 41; Wind Chill: 41
- BWI Airport, MD: 43; Wind Chill: 43
- DC (KDCA): 53; Wind Chill: 52
Main threat: Rain could cause for slick roads today. Nothing too threatening.
- Today: Showers likely. Windy. Highs: Mid 40s to Low 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s to Mid 30s
- Thursday: Chance of spotty rain/snow early. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s to Mid 30s
- Friday: Partly sunny. Breezy. Highs: Upper 40s to mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
Main threat: Showers could cause some slick roads later today. Nothing to write home about.
- Today: Chance of showers. Windy. Highs: Upper 60s to Low 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Thursday: Partly sunny. Windy. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
- Friday: Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s
Good News: Conditions dry out for the start of the weekend. Normal temperatures continue to rise, so below normal temperatures won’t be too awful.
Bad News: Rain and sh…snow possible in western PA tonight into Thursday. Cooler air sticks around into next week. The cooler air can gladly leave now.