- Erie, PA: 65
- Franklin, PA: 64
- New Castle, PA: 65
- Butler, PA: 64
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 66
- Uniontown, PA: 66
- State College, PA: 63
- Frederick, MD: 68
- BWI Airport, MD: 69
- DC (KDCA): 76
Main threat: Rain could create some slipp’y roads at times.
- Today: Chance of isolated showers and storms, especially later. Highs: Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Tuesday: Partly cloudy NW PA. Chance of showers and storms in SW PA. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Wednesday: Chance of a lingering shower mainly early. Highs: Mid 70s to Low 80s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
Main threat: Wet weather could cause for some slick roads. Heavy rains possible at times on Tuesday.
- Today: Chance of showers and a thunderstorm. Highs: Low to Mid 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Tuesday: Showers and storms likely. Rain could be heavy at times. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers and storms lingers. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 70s
Good News: Conditions dry out by Thursday and Friday.
Bad News: Wet weather early this week. Could see wet weather return this weekend.