Mostly sunny today. Rain moves in later in the day tomorrow. Continues into Saturday. Highs in western PA will rise into the 40s today before low to mid 50s push in on Friday. Saturday will bring temperatures down slightly into the upper 40s to low 50s. Lows in the upper 20s to low 30s tonight will rise into the low to mid 40s Friday night before low to mid 30s push in on Saturday night. The DC Region will see highs in the low to mid 50s today and Friday before upper 50s to low 60s push in on Saturday. Lows in the mid 30s tonight will rise into the mid to upper 40s Friday night and Saturday night. A cool down looks to occur by the second half of next week. Have a great day folks! Enjoy the beautiful weather today!
- Erie, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 25
- Franklin, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 21
- New Castle, PA: 29; Wind Chill: 29
- Butler, PA: 30; Wind Chill: 30
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 32; Wind Chill: 27
- Uniontown, PA: 27; Wind Chill: 27
- State College, PA: 35; Wind Chill: 28
- Frederick, MD: 43; Wind Chill: 38
- BWI Airport, MD: 43; Wind Chill: 37
- DC (KDCA): 46; Wind Chill: 40
Main threat: Slipp’y roads could develop on Friday and Saturday. Ponding may occur on roads.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: 40s Overnight Lows: Upper 20s/Low 30s
- Friday: Rain likely mainly later in the day and into the night. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Saturday: Rain continues. Highs: Upper 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
Main threat: Slick roads are possible during the late week. Ponding on roads is possible.
- Today: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s
- Friday: Rain likely late. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Saturday: Rain continues. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
Good News: Beautiful day today. Get outside and enjoy it.
Bad News: Wet Friday and Saturday. Chance of snow and rain in western PA Sunday. Cool down during the middle of next week.