Hope you are all relaxed from the weekend as you head into another work week. Looks like western PA will see a chance of rains today before the risk of precipitation lessens as we head into Tuesday and Wednesday. Any type of wet weather in western PA should stay mainly across the southern tier. Highs will only reach into the upper 50s to mid 60s across western PA today before upper 60s to low 70s track in on Tuesday and mid 70s push in on Wednesday. Lows will dive into the mid 40s to low 50s tonight before upper 40s to mid 50s track in on Tuesday night. Wednesday night will rise into the mid 50s to low 60s. The DC Region will look at showers and storms today, especially during the afternoon. The chance of showers and thunderstorms will persist through Wednesday. Highs will climb into the mid to upper 80s today before low to mid 70s track in on Tuesday and Wednesday. Lows in the mid to upper 60s tonight will fall into the low to mid 60s on Tuesday night. Mid 60s are expected by Wednesday night. Hope you all have an above average Monday. Take care folks!
- Erie, PA: 47
- Franklin, PA: 46
- New Castle, PA: 46
- Butler, PA: 48
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 49
- Uniontown, PA: 54
- State College, PA: 63
- Frederick, MD: 66
- BWI Airport, MD: 71
- DC (KDCA): 75
Main threat: Wet weather lingers today.
- Today: Chance of showers. Highs: Upper 50s to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s to Low 50s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers, mainly in SW PA. Partly sunny, otherwise. Highs: Upper 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s to Mid 50s
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. Slight chance of showers in SW PA. Highs: Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
Main threat: Showers and storms could keep roads on the wetter and slicker side.
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs: Mid to Upper 80s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 60s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s
Good News: Warmth lingers in the DC Region today. Cooler conditions move in through mid week for those who hate hot weather.
Bad News: Wet weather threat continues in the DC Region through much of the week. Western PA wet weather should be spottier overall during the week. Cool risks possible.