Additional Snowfall Today Through Saturday Morning:
Erie, PA: 4-8″
Peek ‘N’ Peak, NY: 2-5″
Edinboro, PA: 5-10″
Warren, PA: 1-3″
Oil City, PA: 1-3″
Butler, PA: <1″
Pittsburgh, PA: May see flakes but no accumulations.
Western PA: Well looks like another snowy one in Northwestern PA after Erie recorded over a foot of snow yesterday. It even snowed for a little bit in the suburbs north of DC. Looking at another lake-effect kind of day before conditions dry out slightly later on Saturday. Another storm system will bring more snowfall to western PA on Sunday and into Monday (Giving Pittsburgh its first good burst of snow) before lake-effect takes hold again and allows for snow off of Lake Erie through the middle of next week. Highs in the 30s will continue while lows hold in the 20s and low 30s.
DC Region: After northern DC suburbs saw some frozen precipitation yesterday, today will dry out allowing for mostly sunny skies to move in over the next couple of days. Another disturbance will bring a chance of rain on Sunday. Highs in the 40s the next couple of days could bump up near the 50 degree mark on Saturday. Lows in the 30s the next couple nights will try to increase into the low 40s Sunday night.
- Erie, PA: 32; Wind Chill: 22
- Franklin, PA: 25; Wind Chill: 15
- New Castle, PA: 23; Wind Chill: 15
- Butler, PA: 23; Wind Chill: 14
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 24; Wind Chill: 14
- Uniontown, PA: 24; Wind Chill: 20
- State College, PA: 28; Wind Chill: 18
- Frederick, MD: 34; Wind Chill: 28
- BWI Airport, MD: 31; Wind Chill: 24
- DC (KDCA): 35; Wind Chill: 27