Western PA looks to dry out today as foggy conditions stick around through much of the morning. Partly sunny skies are expected by the afternoon. Thursday looks to bring mostly sunny skies into the region before a threat of rain returns on Friday. Highs will rise into the mid 40s to low 50s today and Thursday before low to mid 50s push in on Friday. Lows in the mid 20s to low 30s tonight will rise into the 30s on Thursday night before Friday night brings 40s into the area. Looks like the wet day yesterday could linger into early this morning in the DC Region before pushing out by the afternoon. Mostly sunny skies will roll in on Thursday before a threat of rain moves in later in the day on Friday. Highs will climb into the low to mid 60s today before low to mid 50s track in on Thursday and upper 40s to low 50s shuffle in on Friday. Lows in the mid 30s to low 40s tonight will drop into the mid 30s on Thursday night before Friday night brings mid 40s into the area. Rain should continue through Saturday across the region before a chance of rain and snow could move into western PA on Sunday. Hope you all enjoy the dry weather and warmth the next couple days. It’s Hump Day. Get over it!
- Erie, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 35
- Franklin, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 32
- New Castle, PA: 40; Wind Chill: 36
- Butler, PA: 39; Wind Chill: 35
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 44; Wind Chill: 39
- Uniontown, PA: 45; Wind Chill: 45
- State College, PA: 37; Wind Chill: 37
- Frederick, MD: 37; Wind Chill: 37
- BWI Airport, MD: 44; Wind Chill: 44
- DC (KDCA): 46; Wind Chill: 46
Main threat: Foggy this morning. Rain could cause slipp’y roads on Friday.
- Today: Fog this morning. Partly sunny afternoon. Highs: Mid 40s to Low 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 20s to Low 30s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Mid 40s to Low 50s Overnight Lows: 30s
- Friday: Rain likely mainly during the afternoon/night. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: 40s
Main threat: Foggy this morning. Slick roads possible with rain Friday.
- Today: Chance of showers and foggy early. Decreasing clouds. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s to Low 40s
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 30s
- Friday: Rain likely later in the day. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Mid 40s
Good News: Warmth sticks around.
Bad News: Wet weekend ahead. Cooler conditions possible through mid to late next week.