We’re halfway to the weekend ladies and gentleman. It looks like the next couple days stay mostly dry in western PA as far southwestern PA could see a stray shower or storm on Thursday. Friday will bring a chance of isolated showers and storms to western PA, mainly later in the day and into the night. Highs will rise into the low to mid 70s today before mid to upper 70s track in on Thursday and upper 70s to low 80s roll in on Friday. Lows will drop into the mid to upper 50s tonight before mid 50s to low 60s track in on Thursday night and upper 50s to mid 60s settle in on Friday night. The DC Region will likely see showers today and Thursday before Friday sees a chance of isolated showers and storms. Highs will only reach into the low to mid 60s today before mid 60s push in on Thursday and low to mid 70s press in on Friday. Lows will drop into the low to mid 60s tonight and Thursday night before Friday night brings mid 60s into the area. It’s hump day. Get over it!
- Erie, PA: 53
- Franklin, PA: 45
- New Castle, PA: 49
- Butler, PA: 50
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 55
- Uniontown, PA: 56
- State College, PA: 48
- Frederick, MD: 55
- BWI Airport, MD: 56
- DC (KDCA): 60
Main threat: Rain mainly Thursday.
- Today: Partly sunny. Slight chance of showers in far SW PA. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Upper 50s
- Thursday: Partly sunny. Chance of isolated. showers and storms in SW PA. Highs: Mid to Upper 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 50s to Low 60s
- Friday: Chance of showers and storms. Highs: Upper 70s/Low 80s Overnight Lows: Upper 50s to Mid 60s
Main threat: Wet weather could keep roads wet and slick.
- Today: Showers likely. Highs: Low to Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Thursday: Showers likely. Highs: Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 60s
- Friday: Mostly cloudy. Chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms. Highs: Low to Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Mid 60s
Good News: Conditions warm up into early next week.
Bad News: DC stays on the wet and cool side into Thursday.