Current (~7am) Temperatures:
- Everywhere: Brrrrr
- Erie, PA: 15; Wind Chill: -1
- Franklin, PA: 12; Wind Chill: -2
- New Castle, PA: 14; Wind Chill: -2
- Butler, PA: 16; Wind Chill: 0
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 17; Wind Chill: 2
- Uniontown, PA: 14; Wind Chill: 3
- State College, PA: 18; Wind Chill: 5
- Frederick, MD: 16; Wind Chill: 16
- BWI Airport, MD: 20; Wind Chill: 20
- DC (KDCA): 27; Wind Chill: 18
Main threat: Cold, Wind Chills Below 0, Light Snow
- Thursday: Chance of snow, mainly in the north. Afternoon Highs: Teens/Low 20s Overnight Lows: Positive/Negative single digits. Wind chills below 0.
- Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs: Teens/20s Overnight Lows: Teens/Low 20s
- Saturday: Light snow possible. Highs: 30s/low 40s Overnight Lows: Teens/20s
Main threat: Cold
- Thursday: Mostly sunny. Highs: Upper 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: Teens
- Friday: Mostly sunny Highs: Mid 20s/Low 30s Overnight Lows: Upper Teens/20s
- Saturday: Slight chance of light snow/rain Highs: Upper 30s/Low 40s Overnight Lows: 30s
Good News: Normal temperatures for this time of year continue to increase. About the only good news.
Bad News: Strong cold continues. Winter storm brings more wintry weather next week.