Hope you all had a fantastic weekend full of shenanigans that I probably don’t want to know about. It looks like the weather will bring some shenanigans to the region over the next 3 days as some wet weather holds steady over western PA. The DC Region will see clouds increase today before tomorrow and Wednesday bring some wetter conditions in. Highs in the lot to mid 50s the next couple days in western PA will dip into the upper 40s to low 50s by Wednesday. Lows in the 40s the next couple nights will drop into the upper 30s to low 40s on Wednesday night. The DC Region will see highs in the low to mid 60s today before mid to upper 60s move in tomorrow. A cool down into the mid to upper 50s will occur on Wednesday. Lows in the low 50s tonight will dip into the upper 40s to low 50s on Tuesday night before mid to upper 40s settle in on Wednesday night. Tomorrow will be my last bout of Frost Advisories this week since I am going on a mini vacation. Hope you all have a great day even though it’s Monday. Take care folks!
Current (~6-6:30am) Temperatures:
- Erie, PA: 46
- Franklin, PA: 41
- New Castle, PA: 43
- Butler, PA: 43
- Pittsburgh, PA (KAGC): 41
- Uniontown, PA: 37
- State College, PA: 41
- Frederick, MD: 39
- BWI Airport, MD: 36
- DC (KDCA): 47
Main threat: Wet weather lingers the next few days.
- Today: Spotty showers early. Better chance of steadier precipitation later today and tonight. Highs: Low to Mid 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
- Tuesday: Showers likely. Highs: Low to mid 50s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 40s
- Wednesday: Chance of lingering spotty showers. Highs: Upper 40s/Low 50s Overnight Lows: Upper 30s/Low 40s
Main threat: Chance of showers tomorrow and Wednesday.
- Today: Increasing clouds. Highs: Mid 60s Overnight Lows: Low 50s
- Tuesday: Chance of showers Highs: Mid to Upper 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Wednesday: Chance of showers lingers. Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: Mid to Upper 40s
Good News: Temperatures warm up a bit and conditions dry out by the weekend.
Bad News: Wet weather and cooler than normal temperatures linger through the middle of the week. Clouds stick around for much of the week.