- Erie, PA: 52; Wind Chill: 45
- Franklin, PA: 46; Wind Chill: 39
- New Castle, PA: 50; Wind Chill: 46
- Butler, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 42
- Pittsburgh (KAGC): 52; Wind Chill: 48
- Uniontown, PA: 48; Wind Chill: 40
- State College, PA: 50; Wind Chill: 46
- Frederick, MD: 46; Wind Chill: 44
- BWI Airport, MD: 47; Wind Chill: 42
- DC (KDCA): 50; Wind Chill: 47
Main threat: Heavy rains. Ponding on roads. Slipp’y roads. Slight potential for severe storms with hail/strong winds today.
- Today: Rain. Boomers possible. Windy. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Wednesday: Rain likely. Boomers still possible Highs: 60s/Low 70s Overnight Lows: Upper 40s/Low 50s
- Thursday: Chance of showers. Highs: 50s/Low 60s Overnight Lows: 40s
Main threat: Slick roads due to rain. Heavy rains could also decrease visibility and cause ponding.
- Today: Rain likely. Windy Highs: Mid to Upper 50s Overnight Lows: 50s
- Wednesday: Wet weather continues. Rain could be heavy at times. Boomers possible. Highs: Upper 60s to Low 70s. Overnight Lows: Upper 50s/Low 60s
- Thursday: Chance of showers. Highs: Mid 70s Overnight Lows: Low to Mid 50s
Good News: Nights stay fairly warmer due to moisture/cloud cover. 11-15 day period looks to warm up slightly.
Bad News: Rain threat continues thanks to stalling storm system.